Game cards will be inserted in The Daily Independent on Sunday, October 7, 2018. Beginning Monday, October 8, 2018, one call number will be published in The Daily Independent each day.
If you see a Bingo number in the paper that appears on your card, cut the number out of the paper and paste it on the corresponding square. Please be sure that the control number (the number beginning with B, usually printed on the center Free Space) is legible. If that number is not legible, your card will be disqualified.
The first person to completely cover their Daily Independent Bingo 2017 card and present it at The Daily Independent office located at 226 17th Street, Ashland, Kentucky 41101, during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5pm) will be the GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF $1000!
Additional prizes will be awarded for the following: First Horizontal wins $25. First Diagonal wins $25. First Letter “X” wins $50. First Letter “I” wins $50.
DAILY INDEPENDENT BINGO 2018– Official Game Rules
1.To Play: Playing cards will be inserted into the Sunday, October 7th edition of The Daily Independent.
Beginning Monday, October 8, 2018, The Daily Independent will publish one DAILY INDEPENDENT BINGO 2018 number per day. If that number appears on your card, cut the number out of the paper and paste it on the corresponding square. Please be sure that the control number (the number beginning with B, usually printed on the center Free Space) is legible. If that number is not legible, your card will be disqualified.
The first person to completely cover every square of their DAILY INDEPENDENT BINGO card with DAILY INDEPENDENT 2018 numbers published in The Daily Independent and present it at The Daily Independent’s office located at 226 17th, Ashland, KY 41101, during business hours (Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm) will be the GRAND PRIZE WINNER. Only one Grand Prize will be awarded. In the event that there is more than one winner present at the same time, the winner will be selected by random drawing.
2. Prizes: Grand Prize: Coverall (exactly as pictured): $1000 (1 winner); Letter “I” (exactly as shown): $50 (1 winner); First Letter “X” (exactly as shown): $50 (1 winner); First Diagonal: $25 (1 winner); First Horizontal: $25 (1 winner). Prizes will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. Ties will be settled by a drawing.
3. No Purchase Necessary. DAILY INDEPENDENT 2018 playing cards will be available at no charge at The Daily Independent office located at 226 17th Street, Ashland, KY 41101. Limit one card per person; photo ID will be required to pick up free card. While supplies last. Daily numbers will be posted each day in The Daily Independent lobby, but will not be released over the phone. Photo copies or any reproductions of THE DAILY INDEPENDENT BINGO 2018 playing cards will not be accepted.
4. Eligibility: Must be 18 years of age or older to play. Employees of The Daily Independent, Kentucky Farmers Bank (“Sponsor”), CNHI, service providers, including independent contractors, and any coordinating business involved in the development, implementation and distribution of The Daily Independent BINGO 2017 (and immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in this promotion. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules.
5. Promotional Period: DAILY INDEPENDENT 2018 BINGO playing cards will be inserted into the Sunday, October 7, 2018, edition of The Daily Independent. The game concludes once all cash prizes are awarded.
6. Winners: Winners must provide the winning card and a photo ID to claim prizes. Prizes may not be exchanged for other prizes. If a winner cannot accept prizes as stated in these official rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner to be selected. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize. All federal, state and local taxes are sole responsibility of the winner. If more than one person with a verified winning card for any prize is at The Daily Independent office located at 226 17th Street, Ashland, KY 41101, at the opening of business (8:30am), all holders of verified cards present at that time will be entered into a random drawing to determine the ultimate winner of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Daily Independent to use the winner’s name and/or photo for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All decisions made by The Daily Independent are final.
7. General Conditions: DAILY INDEPENDENT BINGO 2018 participants agree that Sponsor, their respective parents, directors, employees and other representatives are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this promotion or any promotion related activities. To participate in this promotion, winner may be asked for personally identifiable information (i.e. his/her name, address, city, phone number, age, etc.) All information collected by The Daily Independent is securely maintained and is for the purpose of conduction of this promotion or to extend offers and services of The Daily Independent. The Daily Independent currently does not disclose to third parties personally identifiable information that participants provide.
8. Liability Limitations: Should any portion of this promotion be, in the Sponsors sole opinion, compromised in administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission for prizes, Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to suspend or modify or terminate the promotion.
9. Sponsor: Kentucky Farmers Bank