THE TIFTON GAZETTE 2022 BEST OF TIFTON/TIFT COUNTY CONTEST
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this contest, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all contest rules ("Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the contest. Participation in this contest constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of CNHI, LLC, THE TIFTON GAZETTE and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively "CNHI"), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless CNHI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies from any liability arising from or related to the contest, including without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This contest is open to legal permanent residents of the U.S. and District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent contractors and affiliates of CNHI and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this contest. CNHI reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice. CNHI further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. CNHI reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third-party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. CNHI is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the contest.
4. TO ENTER. Phase one of this Contest will run between 12:01 a.m. EST on January 12, 2022, until 11:59 pm EST on February 2, 2022.
B. Mail-in Entry: To enter via postal mail, participants must mail a legibly handwritten, completed entry form (as set forth above) with sufficient postage to: 211 Tift Avenue N, Tifton, GA 31794, attention: 2021 Best of Tifton Contest. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the participant's first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code, legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Entries that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored or counted.
All completed entries must be received no later than midnight on the date set forth in this Section to be eligible to count towards the selection of the Best Of companies and businesses in each category as provided on the entry form ("Eligible Entries"). Submissions received after this date and time will not be valid. Only one entry per individual. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery. By submitting an entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Automated entries or entries generated by robots or scripts are prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entrants. Persons submitting entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet portion of the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, CNHI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. CNHI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. CNHI has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. CAUTION: any attempt by a participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, CNHI reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. CNHI is not responsible for any lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entries will not be returned and will become the property of CNHI for promotional and other use, and by entering participants assign any and all rights in and to the entries, and copyrights thereof, to CNHI. By entering, each participant authorizes CNHI to use his or her name, likeness and image in its advertising and promotion. By entering, each participant releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless CNHI and their respective directors, officers and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever resulting in whole or in part from their participation in the Contest.
5. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored and promoted by CNHI, LLC located at 445 Dexter Ave., Montgomery, Alabama, 36014.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this contest is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Georgia, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or this contest. This contest is governed and construed under the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflict of laws principles.